Door animation runs once lecture 90

When I run my animation through in my blueprint it only runs once, every other time I go to open the door, the door ends up opening, automatically, why is this?

EDIT: it fixes itself when you add the close event, I’m not sure how to delete this post

2 Likes

Just edit the title with the word (solved) in it :slight_smile: this info might help someone else with the same issue! I think only moderators can close topics.

Or mark @Zii’s comment as the solution.

Hello. I have a same problem and what is solution?
to add Close Event ?!

Hello Dan. Can I make different Event Graph for two different door_BP. Both of this door are instance of the same Blueprint?
I want doors are opened in a different angle

Just make the angle a UPROPERTY

Yes I can make angle UPROPERTY but how can I put it in the Blueprint? and how can use it for different I have one Blueprint for both doors

Make it EditAnywhere and it will show in the details panel

I have two problems:

1. I don’t know how use UPROPERTY parameter in Blueprint (for example Triggar Mass). Open and Close Event completely I have in Blueprint and not in C++.
    In the beginning I thought to create another open Angel int Timeline and how ever connect it to SetActorRotation, but there is a second problem.

2. when I change something (for example Triggar Mass) for one door_BP. the change applies to all doors.
    Can I create independent Event Graph and Timeline for each door?

1. Create a variable in BP and make it public and have the timeline go from 0 to 1 for the value, use that to multiply the variable you just created and hook that into the make rotator node
  2. That’s because you are doing this in the blueprint editor, you need to select an instance of the door and look in the details panel there.

sorry how can i use Timeline value in multiply result and connect it the variable which I created?

2017-09-30 15_04_05-Openable_Door_BP_

1. how create Add pin X?
  2. Angle value how connect Timeline? Angel directly moves to SetActorRotation
  1. drag off pin, type *, select float * float.
  2. The timeline should have the value go from 0 to 1. Multiplying that by the angle would give you the percent of angle. For instance, if the timeline’s value is 0.5 then the angle would be half.

thank you Dan It’s work fine

Privacy & Terms