Doesn't work for some reason!

Maybe it’s a problem with website itself, I’m also stuck at processing

If that is the culprit, I’m sure if we are patient, we can upload soon. Thank you GameDev.tv team for facilitating a great sharing tool.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem: processing on sharemygame.com never ends. I took out the spaces from the name of my folder and tried both WinZip and Windows inherent “send to” to zip it. The file is less than 9 MB. This worked for me last fall, but not today. Has anyone had any luck?

Have the same issue, processing never finishes.

Has anyone found a resolution for this yet? I’ve tried all the idea in this thread and haven’t seen any mention about it being a site issue…

I want to show off my game :frowning:

I also hit this problem and here are my findings :

Browser used FireFox.
Unity version 2018.3.11f1

Attempted upload with both 7zip zipfile, Winzip & native compressed folder. All failed.
Reverted back to 2018.3.2f1 and tried again with Winzip. Still no luck.

I also found an old package (of a text adventure) that I was able to upload on 27/01/2019 and crucially, this doesn’t upload anymore so it rather looks like the site to me.

1 Like

Hi Rob,

I know this is several months old but I’m having the same issue where it hangs on Processing, except I’m on a Mac. My folder is called WebGLBuild with no spaces or weird characters, and I zipped the build folder that contains the Build folder, HTML file, and the TemplateData folder.

I have a copy of Windows 10 Professional that runs on Parallels. Should I try Winzip on that or will virtualization be a problem too?

1 Like

Hi ajay,

We are looking into this.
I’m currently uploading one of my games to the site to see if some applied fixes Sam did have worked.
We will keep the community posted on this.

1 Like

Update :1st_place_medal:

Sam has got it going again, Please do let me know if there are any further issues so we can debug them :slight_smile:
Thanks for your patience

1 Like

Nope! Stuck in processing and I tried 7-zip, winrar and winzip.

2 Likes

I had the same problem using winrar,
when I did this, it worked:
Untitled

1 Like

I had the same problem using Winrar, I triend changing the name into one word but it didn’t work, my solution was to just dowloand Winzip and create and actual zip file. I guess since .rar files are zipped files but no .zip files right? But shouldn’t it accept all zipped files to avoid these problems? Just an opinion, cheers!

1 Like

:star_struck: :laughing: :grin: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: traore alseny
emphasized text

Blockquote****strong text

Privacy & Terms