Do you like this tool?

What do you think of this as a tool? Reply here, or create your own new topic.

I did think the aiming logic was a bit confusing especially after taking months breaks from the course. it was good to see it mapped out and im glad we are going to simplify it.

Honestly, the last few lectures have been a hard slog, but all of a sudden, this lecture made everything better! I came into this course as a compete novice in C++, but I do have some programming background. For the last 10 or so lectures I’ve been feeling increasingly lost, and the architecture just didn’t sit right with me somehow… now I know why!

I really love this approach; rather than taking you step by step through how to build a game in a sterile environment, this course also teaches you what it’s like to code yourself into a corner, and more importantly, how to get yourself out! I don’t think any other course or book that I’ve seen has taken this tack… and it’s brilliant.

Drawing this simple diagram is such a great tool, and I’ll definitely be using this method in the future when working on my own projects, so thank you!

Was looking for something like this the other day and there you have it, allows one to store their work easily on Google- or OneDrive, simple/easy to use, it’s pretty much self explanatory. Love it! :smiley:

Privacy & Terms