Do I revert to 2.7?

Hello everyone!
I started doing the course very recently and I have been using the 2.8 version. Pretty soon (I believe) I will finish the chess section of the course, which is the last updated section. What do you guys suggest I do after that?
Should I keep on using 2.8 while following the 2.7 course or should I start using 2.7 even though I am not familiar with how it functions?

Thanks for any input

Since more updates are coming along reletively regularly you might consider practicing the skills you’ve already learned. Alternately, you could look at the Environments course (done in 2.80). Ultimately though, whether you work on honing your skills, expand your skills through a second course, or just work through the 2.7x content with 2.80, it’s probably not worth learning 2.79 unless you are planning to use it for production work in the next 6 to 9 months.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I ll probably try to follow the course using 2.8 :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms