Discussion for lecture 59? Suzanne textured outside of Blender

I am surprised there is no discussion area for lecture 59. We were asked to post our challenge work after we finished the lecture and there is no place I can find that connects us to a lecture 59 discussion. I must be missing something about this site.

Anyway, I did Suzanne in Photoshop, but did not make it as fancy as Mike’s suzanne. Nicely done Mike! I did have problems getting it to look good until I finished the lecture and realized if I add a subdivision surface modifier and smooth Suzanne, then the results would be much better. Also, switching to cycles made it a lot easier to get a desirable result.

Here is my Suzanne

2 Likes

Hi Richard,

I believe the team have some automation in the background which generates the lecture tags on the forum, you are correct, there are no resources linked at all for that lecture on Udemy.

Perhaps @Michael_Bridges or @sampattuzzi could check/confirm?

Hey @Rob

I’ll pick this one up.
I’ve come though the course as well @Richard_Rayer and the links for the project changes and the lecture discussions dont seem to be linked on the course.

Thank=you for letting us know i will get on to Mikey and see if we can get those added.

Thanks again

1 Like

Thank you. I just want this course to run as smoothly as possible since I am really enjoying it.

2 Likes

just adding mine here for now.
Hand controls on mouse are not great for painting for me but if i need control i can get a tablet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Automation was down during this lectures creation, fixing at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

All fixed

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms