Directory files not found?

Hey! I was essentially almost all the way done with this project and then my software crashed. Ever since the crash I get this error saying my directory files are missing. However, when I go and look they are still there. I have even gone to the extent of deleting my previous project and creating a new one and I still have the same error. I’ve tried looking at other posts but I honestly don’t know what to do and I have gotten very frustrated at this point and I just want to do the project. Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

I also switched the engine version to 5.1 and reinstalled sdk version 6. I have toyed with moving my files around and no luck.

(Here is the problems tab)

I have now uninstalled and reinstalled both visual studio code and the compiler and I have about lost my mind. I still get the issues above.

The issue in the OP appears to be this:

The IntelliSense issue in the latest reply should be resolved by doing Tools > Refresh VS Code Project within Unreal.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I can’t believe it was the plugins!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms