Did some extra

Full progress can be seen by visiting my Repo

This sort of detail seems to be something that will take a lot of experimentation until a feel for it has been developed. I kept doing things in reverse of what I wanted so kept repeating the process over and over again. I did also go down to the ankle and put some creases there. Tried to get the ankle bone to be expressed a bit as well.

1 Like

Looks very good. My main problem with doing it is the low polyness, just not able to do much detailing. I am still sticking more or less to Grant’s lack of polygons. Looking forward hopefully to applying the sub div so the extra verts are available to use!

3 Likes

The urge of adding loops is so strong. I feel you :woozy_face:

@Michael_Legrande Looks good, maybe the crease under the knee is a little too much pushed down.

4 Likes

I agree. Fixed the knee. This is a symptom that was discuss during the lecture. Spend too much time looking at something you become blind to things that need to be fixed. Also a good reason to post often and get additional feedback. The wife has gotten to the point of nodding and saying “looks nice” whenever I show her something. I guess I need to put fireworks in the background to impress her now.

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms