Delivery Driver ++ first try at a game

My first ever game. Am greatly excited to learning new Unity and gamedev tech every day.

Was able to give it a nice twist (which I personally like) to changing a car as a property (with subclasses and such) of the Driver class.

Added triggered music and audio + video’s as well, but they won’t show in a WebGL build.

The Game

1 Like

Looks cool for a first game.
I would place the cars for changing in a row so you cannot accidently change to the wrong car.
And some pixels should be corrected or deletes like some on the trees.
Hope to see more like this ^^

I really like this game. I would however recommend that you give more details in the game, rather than having a lot of open land, this could be achieved by getting some free assets of maybe some building or amenities such as playgrounds or pools. Overall really good game, and the games you build will get even better as you progress into the courses

Thanks, BOTH of you! For your kind and constructive feedback!

Will update all three tips for sure. Hope I have some time tomorrow ;).

Hi both, had some time this morning to integrate most of your feedback. :slight_smile:

Tomorrow will start on a second game.

Thx again :slight_smile:

Great! One of the best ways to learn is to create new projects, I would also recommend to go to the unity learn platform because they offer really good tutorials to further your skills while building a game just like gamedev does same concept, they also give you free assets, and I think that that’s a perfect way for you to consider:

For you I would recommend skipping the beginning one, and going to the junior one, but even the creative core one is really fun… Trust me it’s pretty fun getting free unity assets to build even more games, this is all completely free btw

Regardless of what you do I wish you the best of luck in all of you future games
:grin:

This all will allow you to better your skills even more, and maybe make great 3D games as well!

Oh my bad I didn’t realize I was a month late, sorry I thought that this post was 8 days ago,lol, sorry

Thank you a lot Christopher!

Will be checking out the Unity Learn site as well, thanks!!

1 Like

And that’s no problem at all! I’m not here each day as well. Thanks again for the support :pray: :+1:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms