Delivery Dash - A revisited and expanded version of Delivery Driver

After finishing the course, I wanted to try and create my own thing. Well, I decided a nice stepping stone would be to return to one (or some) of the projects that I did and expand on them to turn them more into a game. I thought Delivery Driver was especially lacking so I went back and added in some of my own ideas to the mix. I learned a lot putting this little game together. It may not be the best thing out there but I am fairly proud of what I was able to make.

Here’s my game if you’d like to try it out. And if so, then any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time!

9 Likes

Congratulations on your game! :partying_face:

Thank you! Already planning out and starting the next one!

Your game looks good! How did you share the game :thinking:?

Thanks! And GameDev.tv has a site called sharemygame.com where you can post your creations.

1 Like

Thank you for the help!

Really cool game.

Kinda hard and there are some issues with the collisions, I got stuck…

The easiest way to solve this would be to add a reset button to go back to the start, only usable when there’s no velocity so people don’t exploit it like a teleportation cheat or something, perhaps only usable when colliding with two different objects. I don’t know, just some random ideas to fix that.

@Adrian_Segundo You can upload games to many sites, if you want to build a portfolio I highly suggest using either gamejolt.com or itch.io, you can also upload to Unity’s learning site but not many people use it for portfolio purposes.

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!

I knew that there were definitely points in which you could get stuck. However, you’re absolutely right about adding in a reset button. I can’t believe that I overlooked such a simple solution.

1 Like

How did you do the arrow?
Would love to take a look at your source… do you have a github repo?

To be honest…I don’t remember. However, I do know that I got it from a YT tutorial. Not sure what I searched for but I’m sure if you looked for ‘objective arrow’ or something to that effect then you’ll find the video talking about it.

And no, unfortunately, I don’t have the source anymore. Thanks for the interest though!

Crazy :sweat_smile: You made an interface too! Well done!

Privacy & Terms