Default Clip?

I am getting a "Default Clip could not be found in attached animation list. But when I look at the prefab, it shows both animations. I dont know what this error is trying to tell me.
The game is working, but every time an enemy spawns I get this message.
below is a screen of my prefabs animation components, Im not sure what I need to do…

Hi,

Have you already rewatched the video at least one more time? We use the Animator only which handles the animations. We do not have an Animation component in our game. Or am I missing something here?

I did rewatch the animation sections, both before and after posting this and I have managed to correct the error. However, it seems as if there was a issue with my prefab, or with the animator controller. When was certain I had the coding correct, I rebuilt the prefab exactly the same way, and it showed my animation clip count as 2, which is what I was working with. For some reason the animator controller wasn’t recognizing the animation clips, not sure why, but I did manage to fix it.

Unfortunately, I don’t know what might have gone wrong but I’m glad you fixed the issue. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms