Dealing Damage To Actors - Question?

Hi all,

I finshed the lecture, ran the code after a sucessful compile, to see if there were any errror and there was a 2 errors that came up a couple of thousand times in the message log, under Play in Editor section and they were this:

Blueprint Runtime Error: "Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_TryGtPawnOwner_ReturnValue". Blueprint : APB_ShooterAnim function: Execute Ubergraph ABP Shooter Anim graph: EventGraph node: Set Angle

and

Blueprint Runtime Error: "Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_TryGtPawnOwner_ReturnValue". Blueprint : APB_ShooterAnim function: Execute Ubergraph ABP Shooter Anim graph: EventGraph node: Set Speed

It aslo appeared in the Output log as well. It was fine yesterday when I tested it out, the errors have only been introduced today. Would anyone know from that what the error is and how I would solve these - because I’m clueless.

Thankyou and Regards.

I found the cause I imported the wrong character into the game. I was using the character with the animations set and not the static character thats doing nothing. I had that character in a seprate folder and just puilled in the fist one I saw from the content folder - d’oh!

Sorry about that.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms