Da Flying Pig

Who said that pigs couldn’t fly?

Join Plump, a rather sweet piglet and break out of the farm to begin his great adventure. Help the unfortunate piglet to avoid the mad Butcher Bumface and escape to the comfort of planet Pig. Take flight with Plump the flying pig and avoid collisions with the constant barrage of various obstacles, from sheep with lasers to an angry farmer with a shotgun.

Game Features:
Credits/carrots for upgrades to your pig flying powers (more stamina, more speed, etc). Carrots spawn in between obstacles, (inspiration from flappy bird coins). —> add a shop menu screen.

Cosmetic upgrades:
Level 1 cosmetic pig = rocket boosters at sides
Level 2 cosmetic pig = super pig (superman) outfit
Level 3 cosmetic pig = angel wings

A mechanism for picking things up at B and returning them to A. Moving machinery (e.g. tractors) and lighting equipment (big farm “street-like” lights).

Visit points of interest in between - potentially add cosmetic upgrades for the flying pig in areas of a level.

Avoid danger zones, e.g. SHEEP field (they have lasers). FARMER has a shotgun to shoot u down. BIRDS fly into you midflight. OL BESSIE the cow runs across the screen.

Difficulties:
Normal - limited stamina
Hard - timer

I am super excited to try to make this game and I’ll be spending time to learn blender to create the models for the flying pig. If my ambitions are too much for my current ability I will come back to this game later when I am better at coding to fully create my vision.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms