CYOQ: Vault Heist

The Setting: A medieval fantasy world, the Capital City of the Kingdom is known to host, deep in the undergrounds of the city, a vault full of treasures, wealth and secret magical artifacts belonging to the Royal Family.

The Player: You’re a skilled archer who managed to identify the vault’s location and assembled a team of robbers to break into the vault and collect any kind of treasure you may find, the team is composed by: an archer (yourself), a swordsman, a pyromancer and a safecracker.

The Goal: To break into the vault and collect as much loot as you can, your companions will prove critical for the success of the heist, but you’ll also have to share a cut of the treasure with them, you’ll have many opportunities to get rid of them, will you?

The Threat: The vault is heavily guarded, you’ll have to defeat the royal guards, avoid every trap and even face any kind of monster lurking in the depths of the undergrounds, your companions may be enemies as well…

2 Likes

Sounds like a game I would love to play!

I have founded the story very interesting and to be honest it has kind of reminds me by the thief game as I really liked it.

Privacy & Terms