CYOA Challenge: Please, Let Me Sleep!

Title: INSOMNIA

Game theme: A girl suffering insomnia tries desperately to find a way to sleep. She’s been awake for 5 days in a row and she thinks this could be her last night alive.

Main character/player: A 18-25 year old girl who suffers insomnia. Her insomnia disorder comes from a day she witnessed a murder when she was only 10.

Goal: Falling asleep

3 Likes

Absolutely terrific theme, I love it. I would advise adding something with the disorder of her dreams, maybe recurring ones. I think you can add a great combination of dream and reality events. They complement each other and it’s true. There is an opportunity to choose a huge number of scenarios. I just recently dreamed about how I tamed a wild horse and it was somehow strange for me. But here in the article about dreaming horses I found out that this suggests me to carefully solve my problems. Actually, you can take a lot of ideas here, or even consult with a professional in this field. The idea is cool…

I dare you to compromise yourself, but I’ll bring it up again. Not long ago there was a lockdown, and I would like to point out that many people switched to a night work schedule because of the long time they spent in four walls. Has it affected their health? I think it has. My body started acting strange just after the lockdown was canceled. It’s hard for me to go to work and wake up early in the morning, and I know I have to get it over with. Very often people are surrounded by loud noises, bright light from a streetlight, road or neighbor noise, uncomfortable room temperature, etc. All these factors disrupt the normal rhythm of sleep. We understand that there are no ideal conditions for sleeping, but such annoyances greatly reduce the quality and time of your sleep and therefore can lead to insomnia https://fherehab.com/learning/causes-of-insomnia. But this is only part of the problem that everyone is silent about for some reason.

Privacy & Terms