Custom Battle Tank - progress

Yay everyone!
I’m trying to go full hardcore, and decided after the Blender course, to prepare my own assets for a battle tank game.
I couldn’t held myself back, so I added an unfinished model to the engine, to see how it looks. I think it’s pretty, let me know about your opinion.

It’s gonna be an M1 Abrams tank. If i finish this low poly one, I’ll try to add some moar details with sculpting, generating the proper maps, using diplacement / tessalation.
Yup, the battle takes place at night / early morning. I want to catch some scenery beauty besides shooting. :slight_smile:

weeee, this unreal course rocks!

2 Likes

Nice job on that tank!

Thank you, I had to travel home, and couldn’t pdate the progress. Now I got some tracks, and it’s socketed properly. I was thinking on creating a custom track system, so the track/suspension will reacting to the surface. If I get back to my workstation, I’ll update :slight_smile:

Oh, and have a greate new year!

1 Like

Yay, I can’t work that much on this project that I want, so I make progress incredibily slowly. The model is like 80%, I have some details to work out + texturing.

I have also some HUD plans and some fast work for a hangar scene in UE.

I know these are not that impressive changes in this time-span, but hey, it’s getting richer xD
Aw, on the screens you can see an earlier version of the Abrams.

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms