Current Try value not resetting

Screenshot%20(5)Screenshot%20(7)Screenshot%20(11)Screenshot%20(6)Screenshot%20(10)Screenshot%20(12)Screenshot%20(14)Screenshot%20(8)Screenshot%20(13)Screenshot%20(9)Screenshot%20(15)

This is not meant to attack you, but to get you better answers for future posts:
Please watch section 1 lesson 9 on how to ask good questions. I can see that you tried asking a good question by giving a lot of information via screenshots, but it’s lacking context and screenshots are not that good for code, a Gist is much better.

Did you solve your problem in the meantime?
I’m a C++ noob myself, so I have no idea if this is the cause, but you use different types for Guess, FText in BCGame::Getguess() and FString in BCGame::SubmitGuess().
Have you tried changing that?

Thanks for your suggestion regarding problem questioning…i’ll keep it in my mind…I am still working on my problem…I’ll run through your suggestion and let you know… although i don’t think that may be the cause of the problem. Thanks anyways :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you call BCGame.Reset() in your PlayGame() function?

1 Like

Thanks Chad for figuring it out…turns out that was the reason why i was encountering the problem…such a stupid mistake :sweat_smile:… thanks man…really appreciate it.

No problem! We are a community :+1:t2:

Privacy & Terms