Crystal Cruiser! project boost game

check out my game. I made all the 3D assets in Blender
8 Likes

Love your game !!! Very good music and sounds effects :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ! But I think you should just change the color of the controls to an other color !

1 Like

Wonderfully done! The visuals and sounds are all very pleasing (especially the rocket particles), and I like how you created new challenges by altering our rocket’s shape and performance rather than just throwing in bigger levels / more obstacles. Best of all, you wrapped it all up in a cute little story with a satisfying ending.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, I was struggling with that. I just imported the text from Blender because I did not know how to make text in Unity. Would you recommend a specific color? or another idea I had was to place a single-colored plane behind the text to make it more readable, I just didn’t want it to obscure details in the level. I will most likely go back once I understand UI and implement it that way for the final version.

Thank you so much! I am really proud of this it took a lot of hours and not knowing what I was doing for half of the time but it all came together nicely and I learned a lot once I finally got the hang of things. I am glad that you enjoyed !

2 Likes

Great job, I love the custom assets, and the challenge of the levels. Keep it up. The package level was especially challenging.

1 Like

So cool. Very fun game and visually pleasing. I’m inspired now to get to a point where I can create something that good and fun.

1 Like

Thankyou! Always good to have people enjoy my work. That is the hardest level I struggle with it myself still lol.

Heck yeah, I am glad to hear it! Keep on practicing, the learning really compounds and just keeps getting quicker and more enjoyable the more you understand it. I look forward to trying out your games!

Probably my favorite so far. Only thing i’d change, set the models pivot to the center, when rotating it feels a bit off. Otherwise, great gameplay :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is awesome

1 Like

Amazing effort! I love the visuals and FX. Nice soothing music too!

1 Like

Really like the atmosphere and music:). Good job^^

1 Like

Privacy & Terms