Crypto Dash by Professor Plankton

Are you poor? Do you own less than one pair of Yeezy's? Are your socks even name brand? Well perhaps you can find wealth in Professor Plankton MD's new online course! Here's how it works:

Step 1. Fly one Trademarked MrBeast: Bartering Advertisements and Resource Finder or B.A.R.F. for short, through our treacherous maze.
Step 2. Collect the Chucky Cheese Toke- I mean highly Sophisticated Crypto Currency on your way to the unemployment line.
Step 3. Profit. And by profit, we mean we hope you are prepared to do the exact same thing three different times in three different rooms that are all really the same but with an extra block in your way.

Here is a simple diagram for what to expect with your first expedition with Crypto Dash. This diagram was hand forged by dwarven elves in the late 1800’s and was manufactured and mass produced for the masses by Nickolas Tesla and William Ford.

Professor Plankton holds no legal liability for the success of this course.

4 Likes

Haha this is funny.

1 Like

Great pic!

I enjoyed the writing, very creative and comical, with just a touch of cynicism! :laughing:

I like the way you made the rocket out of an arrow, very clever.

Keep it up!

I like your humorous take on the project, I hope to see the finished project soon!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms