Crucible: A Class Project Turned into a Passion Project

Hi All!

This is my first post as part of the community. I’ve had my head buried in my computer programming, writing, sound editing and animating my Argon Assault project that turned into a roguelike flyer on-rails.

I hope you enjoy what I came up. Initial feedback is about the difficulty curve. I’ve considered adding checkpoints and lowering the difficulty of the first corridor.

All feedback is appreciated. And if anyone needs any Narrative Design work for their game, I’m happy to partner up on projects!

1 Like

I couldn’t load it…

From the itch.io page? Or the link from this page won’t load? Maybe it requires an itch.io account (which I would recommend anyway), or your browser doesn’t support their WebGL files.

I have an account and I can play to others WebGL games there, but your game doesn’t load (for me). It freezes up at the load page:

I don’t know if it is only me, or others have the same problem.

Curioser and curioser.

It’s gotten a few dozen plays and no one has mentioned loading issues. It’s a hefty game, so I wonder if it’s just really really slow at loading for you? I did play a game on itch that took a few minutes to load in Chrome. Maybe if you let it run in the background it’ll be a similar situation?

I will try, thanks.

Privacy & Terms