Creepy Slovan Woman

11 Likes

Creating humans is very hard to do.
But your progress is very good.
Nothing ‘creepy’ about it!

4 Likes

Thank you. As student of sculptre I see big difference between real clay and 3D modeling. Especialy with perspective in Blender. When I am scroling closer to head the perspective is changing face shape. Don´t you have any recomendatins how to work with that? :grin:

3 Likes

You could try switching to Orthographic, 5 on the numberpad.

3 Likes

NP5 has a good tip!

Also use Ctrl Alt q to view in quad mode (use the same keys to switch back).
And I use Ctrl SPACEBAR to enlarge work space (in combination with main menu > windows > Toggle window full screen)

2 Likes

Not creepy at all. A lot of character and a very nice sculpt

4 Likes

Like FedPete said, creating humans is hard (In my case it is absolutely one hundred percent true.). But with practice you will learn the anatomy of the human body better, you will become more familiar with the tools in blender and the process will become fun and easy. And you will create wonderful models easily.
And there is nothing creepy about your sculpt. It is a nice sculpt. Be proud of the models you create. You gave it your best. And with time and more practice you will create something spectacular.
(The way i see it I will love and be proud of my works even if others say it is absolute garbage :wink:, because I gave it my absolute best. And it is my work after all. Nobody has the right to judge it more than me.)

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms