Crash Error during Compiling

Hello ! Everything was fine in my project, but I had the 30 sec compiling problem, so I tried to follow the steps in this video. And as soon as I did the steps ( so just adding a space ) everything went wrong in my project. I never had a single crash, especially during compiling, but since I made this slight change in the script showed in this video, my project was like somehow corrupted. Today, I had another idea, trying to delete the entire Project and make it from scratch, and it worked for like 1 or 2 compiling before going back to the same issue. I even tried to re download and unzip the entire project, but even doing so didn’t change at all, I actually even had another crash error, which occured when I was hitting the Play button, and this crash only happened when the Compiling crash error didn’t show up, but this was like a 1 out of 10 chances.

So right now, I’m really lost, I don’t know what to do, and I can’t even think of what actually happened that make this so buggy and corrupted.

Thank you to everyone who’ll look into this !
( This is the crash log I have from the Compiling crash error )

First verify your engine installation
options

Next delete your Binaries and Intermediate folders and relaunch the project, accepting to rebuild when prompted.

Thank you, it worked perfectly !

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms