CPU-got no GPU that system can recognize

So, first image is my laptop with windows 10, specifications. Second one is my PC with win7, and though I have graphic card on it (but older one-GEFORCE 9800 GT (512mb only) :frowning: my system doesnt recognize it (on PC). ON the other hand blender is acting weird on it…like stops every now and then, when I scroll my mouse to zoom in/out it sort of stops and goes on… So far I did everything on laptop, and I dont think I have many options but to continue to do so… :frowning:

Anyway rendered image below took me 31.14minutes, and tiles are 64, for both, x and y
GUess I ll have to be patient with this…any sugestions on some relatively cheap graphic cards that might work well on my PC? I am really not familiar with what I have to look for…is it only amount of memory or what? Like this card has 512mb, would 2gb card give me significant improve of performance or is it also some other features of cards that I have to look for? I even found used card that says: best for 3d designs, and it is this type: http://www.njuskalo.hr/graficke-kartice/nvidia-quadro-600-profesionalna-graficka-oglas-22903940

Can anyone tell me if I should go for it and buy it? Cant buy ultra modern ones since my motherboard is capable of only PCI Express… I d be thankful for any suggestions…

Privacy & Terms