Courtyard

This is my rough plan for this project! Excuse my poor handwriting please :sweat_smile: I’ve decided to do an exterior scene taken from the show RWBY. I think it’ll be a good opportunity to work with a larger scene with modular assets. My hope as well is to take it through Substance Painter and into Unreal Engine after all is said and done

This is one of the images I’m working from. Because I’m taking this from a show and the exterior is only shown briefly, some images have extra details and spaces are inconsistent. I’m trying to do my best to unify all the differing references. I’m hoping I have chosen something challenging while still within my capabilities.

Some assets I am already planning for modularity are the lamp posts, trees, pillars, the stone paths the trees are sitting on, benches, and some bushes. I’m especially interested in working on the bushes and trees as I haven’t worked much with foliage yet. Here’s hoping I haven’t taken on too much! :joy:

6 Likes

Wow this is a lot to take in! Great job with all the details

1 Like

Work step by step, don’t go into details yet.
Lot of things to learn do and optimize.

2 Likes

Of course! The asset list was the precursor to my trello board, as I often find myself forgetting what still needs doing! I’ll still be taking things one at a time, but it helps me mentally prioritize when I have everything I want to do down right away :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms