Course Update

Hello,

I started the 3D Unity course in October, and then had to take a break from December. I’ve come back to it now and the course has been updated, which means there’s different content in the section previous to the one I’m on. I’m currently just finishing Project Boost - should I go back and do the obstacle course, or move forwards?

Thanks!

Hi GravySurfKing,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

We moved the original content to an archive course a couple of days ago. You can find a free coupon and a link in lecture “Coupon For Original Course Content (Created In Unity (2017-2019)” (currently #201).

Alternatively, since you took a longer break, it could make sense to simply restart the current project and follow the content of the new section.

If you already completed Project Boost, you could continue with the Obstacle Course project. While you probably won’t learn anything new there about Unity and C#, it’s still an interesting project with slightly different game mechanics which could inspire you. Do what you feel is best.

See also:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms