Course resource can't be read

Hello,
unfortunately I can not import the file in the resource folder. I can neither open the PNG in paint or gallery applications, nor can Unity “read” them (see image attached).
Any idea how to fix it?

Hi Bastimoo,

Where is your project folder? Do you have full access rights? Do you use an antivirus program or a firewall that might be blocking Unity?

I’m starting to feel sorry for bothering you all the time Nina :slight_smile:
the folder is in an extra project folder (learned that one!). I do not use an additional antivirus program aside from whatever windows does. I “imported” the file by dragging it into my folder manually in the explorer.
So far this is the only file I’m facing issues with, every other file in the course as well as from the websites mentioned in the course are fine.

So far this is the only file I’m facing issues with, every other file in the course as well as from the websites mentioned in the course are fine.

Maybe the file is broken. Try to open it in another program to see if the issue is limited to Unity. If it is not broken, save it again. If it is broken, try to download it again.

Did this help?

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms