Course idea: blender material nodes

Hello,

I would like to suggest an idea for your next course.

It would be really nice to see course focused on nodes only. With lessons and quizes and assignments(stuff like you already did in blender beginner course but this time focused on nodes)

Why?
-because materials either make or brake things and I don t feel safe and secure when it comes to nodes. To me going into shading editor is a nightmare because I don t know what to do there other than assign basic material

-I don t understand nodes. I have an idea what I want but don t know how to do it so I usually settle for what I get from other tutorial.

-don t know how to think in nodes. How to decompose your idea and know which node is right to achieve that. How to become efficient with nodes.I m talking about procedural material and those big graf and bunch of nodes there. To me right now I don t understand them I get lost when I am trying to even copy them. So create something on my own with understanding and everything is mission impossible.

So my suggestion would be make a course to explain those things, because I am 100% sure I am not the only one who is lost in a forrest of nodes.

And to everyone else feeling the same as me when it comes to nodes, vote for this suggestion so that we get a course from Grant and company which will explain us in their way all the thinks we don t understand about nodes.

Thank you

Privacy & Terms