Could not solve challenge myself

I could not solve the challenge myself but I still feel positive about this course and think although I may not be the best problem solver coder in the verse I can build a library of tools and examples of code designed by the best coders in the verse to draw from when I need to refer back to all of the lessons of this course when I start my own project.

1 Like

That’s ok, I’ve been programming for 30 years, and occasionally one of the challenges will stump me (usually related to something I don’t know about the API).
What I’d recommend is when you hit a challenge you can’t solve, after watching Ben or Rick’s solution, follow each step, get it all set up… then UNDO the changes you’ve just made (if you’re using source control, commit before Ben shows you what to do, then roll it back). Now go back and do the changes again to commit them to memory.
You’ll reach a point, before you know it, where you WILL start seeing the solutions to challenges (and my favorite part, where you’ll find a better solution than Ben or Rick do).

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms