Could i plis have some help

i can texture but it would only efect what happened solid/texture in texture mode i may have not applied something

As this is outside of the scope of the blender complete creator course i cant really advice other than to check if you have everything set up correctly and review the video where we cover this.
I think we cover texturing in more detail over in our environments course so you might benefit from picking that course up as well although it is in blender 2.8

Hope this helps

Save your Image and reload it from the folder you saved it, then it should work.

Funny thing is i have been caught out by that before, Nice catch

1 Like

Me too, that’s why it came to my mind :joy::+1:t2:

1 Like

open a new blend file and append this file to it, sometimes that helps for texturing.

I had a similar issue in a project but as soon as i appended the object to a new blend file I was able to add textures normally, I’m sure it just a preference setting or some box I checked, but I couldn’t find where I messed up the setting

1 Like

This topic will close in 7 days if no reply is recieved to archive and keep our records clear for unsolved or current questions.
Please reply within this time if this is still an issue or please open another question.

Thank-you

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms