Coordinates displayed all the time and cannot be hidden

Hello team!

After I did this part of the course the coordinates are shown all the time, when I press C they’re not hidden.
Another issue is that the coordinates text don’t show the real coordinates on the tiles. For example in the hierachy a gameobject called (1,0) thanks to the script Waypoint, it shows 0,0 coordinate in the scene.

Any help? or thing you need to correct?

thank you and regards

1 Like

Hi Felix,

Welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

Have you already compared your code to the Lecture Project Changes which can be found in the Resources of this lecture? Maybe there is a typo somewhere in your script.

Thank you for your quick response Nina! I’ve investigated the CoordinateLabeler script and apparently the issue was that it was in the Edit folder, after moving it to Asset folder coordinates were shown whenever I press C button :slight_smile:

Just to let you know, there is another issue (maybe it is a general issue) links and comments are not displayed below videos.

Best regards and thank you!

I’m glad you found the problem.

Thanks a lot for bringing this problem to my attention. I’ve just forwarded it to the relevant person who will hopefully be able fix it as soon as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms