Console output doesnt match what ive coded

ever since this , or maybe the last lecture, im changing the code , blah blah all good. But when i go to ctrl f5, to start it , it still says “Can you guess the 9 letter isogram I’m thinking of?” Even though ive changed it to update with my own. Theirs another thing that probably links with this. Ive literally COPIED and PASTED All his code, in each folder/class(im confused on the proper terms still) into the respective ones in my visual studio and nothing is changing , its stuck like it was before, nothing like what hes seeing . Please help :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community Leon!

Can you be a little more descriptive in the error(s) you are getting? What is ‘stuck’? It would help if you could post a screenshot or post any error messages you are seeing.

Sorry yes, i found out it was technically a linker error which i researched and had something to do with visual studio locking the file of my game so it was constantly playing, leading it to not compile and update. Any tips on how to stop this from happening?

Make sure to close all running instances of the game before recompiling & linking.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms