Console is not reacting to my script

I am not getting any reaction at all from the console its not saying true or false to what I type even if I press enter.
Am I supposed to attach my script to my display keyboard and terminal? In the WM2000 objects.

and I am not getting any reaction at all from the console its not saying true or false to what I type even if I press enter. It’s not saying hello its blank nothing is showing in the console when I pressed play.

This is what my code/ script looks like.

using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using UnityEngine;

public class hackerss : MonoBehaviour
{
    // Start is called before the first frame update
    void Start()
    {
        ShowMainMenu("Hello Nerdboss");
        print("Hello" + "World");
    }

void ShowMainMenu(string greeting)
    {
        Terminal.ClearScreen();
        Terminal.WriteLine(greeting);
        Terminal.WriteLine("What would you like to hack into?");
        Terminal.WriteLine("press 1 for the local library");
        Terminal.WriteLine("press 2 for the police station");
        Terminal.WriteLine("press 3 for Nasa");
        Terminal.WriteLine("Enter your selection:");
    }

void OnUserInput(string input)
    {
        print(input);
        print(input == "1");
    }
}

I would have to look but yes you need to attach the script to a game object. If you don’t attach it to anything it won’t run. At least at this stage of the game. Just attach to the terminal and see what happens You can always remove it

I already did right before i post this question I tried removing the component and readding the script the console still stays blank

Never mind got it fix. I hide something in the console that made it went blank it looks like a stop sign inside it has this !. you know the road stop sign with this ! inside . thanks for the help

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms