Congratulations! What’s Next?

I had a great time with this course! I really learned a lot more about C# events, for sure! I also learned how to make a game without really using GetComponent (or at least not very often).

I was wondering if maybe we could possibly expand upon the polish by doing some post processing tips/tricks and/or some extra juice videos?

If not, no big deal, loved the course no matter what. I can’t wait until your next course and your game coming out.

Thanks again, Code Monkey!

Julian Boardman

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed the course!

Post processing is a pretty subjective thing so it’s hard to make a guide on how to objectively “look good”. You can add more effects, maybe some color correction, play with saturation and constrast, etc. I think the visual in the course is pretty good but of course you can achieve any visual you want.

I’m currently working on my Steam game which is based on the course and in the announcement video I talked about how I achieved that visual Unveiling my TOP SECRET project! - Code Monkey
And in this video I covered the various visual assets I’m using What Assets am I using to make my Steam game? - Code Monkey

Hope that helps! Thanks!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms