Composite Collider Break Run animation

Hello !
i have an issue with the composite collider, when i put it on my foreground and check “tilemap collifer 2D” with “Used by composite” my jump animation
take over from run animation.
in the animator i can si that from idle, i direcly go to “jump animation” and when i walk that the jump animation.
without the composite collider i have no problem with the animation, except sometimes my caracter “stuck” a bit in a pixel. That’s why i hope to find a solution with the composite collider ! !
i try too with a standard box collider and i have no issue.
thanx a lot for your help :smiley: !!

Cyril

composite|690x389

Hi Cyril,

Sometimes, the tilemap colliders are a bit buggy. Disable and re-enable them.

Hey thanx for your time ! i already try that :S ! tried removed and redo it too :S !

Have you already compared your code to the Lecture Project Changes which can be found in the Resources of this lecture?

Also check the layers in the Inspector of your game objects. Maybe a game object is on the wrong layer. And try to set the Collision Detection Mode of your player’s Rigidbody2D component to “Continuous”.

Last but not least, add Debug.Logs to your code to see what’s going on during runtime. Try to get as much relevant information as possible from your game. In most cases, you can narrow the problem down with a few messages in your console.

Hello Nina, thanx !
the issue was from the layer
but now i don’t now why, the problems come when i walk to the right :o,
on the left, no problem, and when i jump no problème too,
i checked the code the project change, i have rbody to continious,
i try many things with some if statement, even a while.
here is a little video for illustrate :smiley:

JUST FIGURE IT OUT, for people who have the sames problem, here is the code

Good job! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms