Component could not be loaded when loading game object. Cleaning up!

When I’m opening project in editor I’m getting error (like topic title) in console.
When I click on error log the Core folder (only) in project view is highlighted.
After run play mode error is cleared and everything seems to work fine.
I cleared Library folder but still getting it. Any ideas?

Based on the information provided, it’s difficult to determine the specific cause of the error you are encountering. However, here are some general steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:

Check the error message in the console: The error message in the console may give you some clues about what’s causing the issue. Try to read the error message and see if it gives you any hints about what’s going wrong.

Check the Core folder: Since the Core folder is highlighted when you click on the error log, it’s possible that the error is related to something in that folder. Check the contents of the Core folder and see if there are any obvious issues, such as missing or outdated files.

Check for missing dependencies: If your project relies on external libraries or packages, it’s possible that the error is related to a missing or outdated dependency. Check your project’s dependencies and make sure that they are up-to-date and installed correctly.

Try rebuilding the project: Rebuilding the project can sometimes fix issues with missing or corrupted files. Try rebuilding the project and see if that resolves the issue.

Thank you KID_TEACHER.
Error message was exactly the same like Error Log.
All files in Core folder were looking OK. However when I started moving file one by one to other folder and reloading project Error disappeared at some point. My guess is .meta file was corrupted.
Thanks!

Glad I could help!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms