Completed Well

My Well

I’m pretty happy with how it turned out but it didn’t go as I originally planned… I tried making the well to how it was constructed in the lesson but became frustrated with the propositions of making the roof tiles as I could not figure out how to do more than one transformation on a set of copied objects. After completing a single transformation the selected group would no longer act as a single unit but multiple separate objects even though they were still selected as a group. So in light of this challenge, I decided to create a design experimenting with other shapes in the end settling on 2 8-sided cones stacked. I also ended up adding a plane to act like the sky and several extra lights to give some fun effects. If you have any feedback on it I would really appreciate it and if anyone knows how to fix my transformation problem please let me know, thanks all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice different well.

Not sure how you can have problems with multiple tiles selected. Perhaps you had the transform point set to individual origins? We would need images of the full screen to work out a problem.

General Q&A note
Please give full screenshots with any questions. With the relevant panels open.
Also include the lecture time that is relevant to the problem/issue.
This can be done by Blender itself, via the ‘Window’ menu bar top left hand side.
On that menu drop down is ‘save screenshot’.
Close ups additionally where they help.

Set transform pivot point to median point.

Untitled

2 Likes

Sweet, thank you very much!

Privacy & Terms