Color Issue when switching between scenes

Hello. I have a color issue that occurs when switching between scenes in Unity’s simulator but does NOT appear when built/exported to the iPhone.

I made a screen recording. You’ll see the menu color is perfect at launch, but then I click the play button and the game scene is extremely dark. Then the next clip is vice versa, I start by simulating the game scene and the color is perfect but the menu scene’s color is completely off.

Here’s the recording:

any idea what this issue is?

I’ve seen this mentioned before… what happens when you run this in the Game window instead of the Simulator window… I suspect this is a bug with the Device Simulator not properly picking up the lighting settings.

It also happens with the game window. Does this have something to do with not setting the “active scene”. I am lost?

I did some research, and this appears to be a bug that goes back all the way to Unity version 5…

Try baking the lighting in each of the scenes (Window/Lighting/Bake Lighting Now all the way at the bottom of the window).

I don’t think I see what you’re referencing? Here is what I see:

From that menu I selected “Bake Reflection Probes” then hit “Generate Lighting” and this was the result:

Hmm…

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms