Cheers!

Well, I made it this far and I’m quite satisfied :slight_smile:

I’m wondering if there is a place where we can see any other content that might be added or are you deciding as you go along?

In particular I was wondering if there will be something on Quaternions, mechanical physics, procedural generation, and probability?

Anyway for the time being, thank you!

I’m working on the next section as we speak, which will be on Vectors and Matrices - You should start seeing new videos again next week.

After that, we’ll be tackling rotations, which will include both Euler rotation and Quaternions.

I’m very keen to dive into probability but we don’t have any plans to cover specific physics topics or procedural generation, as these really deserve their own courses.
However I do want to teach you enough of the fundamentals to act as a primer before you jump into those topics - for example, quadratics are essential for projectile motion and probability is really a precursor to understanding proc gen.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Especially Eulers and Quaternions feels like it would be very useful to understand better for VR development :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms