Chat platform

Hi there, let me know are there any similar platforms to badoo and tinder to chat with girls?

Thanks a lot, appreciate it! Maybe I didn’t make myself clear, I was looking for something more “spicier” like OF or https://wizzlove.com/reviews/l8r-review. Myself and my business partners are planning to open a new website / platforms for young guys to chat and communicate with other girls. So we were mainly looking for competitors. but the list you’ve shared is also useful. Thanks!

Amazing, thanks a lot for the suggestion! It really helps!

Didn’t I answer this question like a month ago and the response that you gave was the reply above by @rfds_fds. Don’t be creating bots and doing this bro or I’ll have to report.

Yup, you asked this question about a months ago, and I gave you dating platforms to which you responded with:

Then I searched Google for your answer, and gave you a list, you never responded so I didn’t think much of it, until I realized you probably got banned.

What a coincidence that the same question pops up by somebody with the exact same name, and the response is the exact same you gave just in a different person(yourself as a bot)

I couldn’t find the other thread, or your other account so I assume it got deleted.

Privacy & Terms