Character has a huge collider I can't see!

For some reason, my character has some form of collider that is pushing all enemies when I’m nowhere near them. It also pushes fractured components? I’m also having issues where fracturable components are destroying as soon as I hit play and weapons aren’t impacting them, despite working with other pieces of work. See attached video for walkthrough of the issue and I can provides and screenshots needed. Thanks

EDIT: This next video shows that the box no longer has physics or mass attached, the assets I use here sometimes do this, sometimes don’t and the fracture sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t but my guns never fracture the asset. Moving to the boulder, it works completely fine but as you see with that and the box, whatever is causing my character to push everything makes this issue happen. Jumping down sees enemies die as expected but the ragdoll gets hit by this player collider I’m not finding. Somehow (maybe due to the the added anchor points?) the wall stays up this time and is damaged by the explosion as intended (delay times can be adjusted) but again, the player pushes the debris at an insane level. Fixes needed are this pushing element and why my bullets specifically won’t fracture placed assets. Thanks again.

What does your the collision for your character look like when you open its blueprint? Same goes for the Torch.

This is the collider, checked the player and enemy colliders which are this size:

This is for the Torch Pickup:

This is the event graph for the torch pickup:

This is the event graph for the Torch and Gun interact:

I’m too much of a newbie to figure out where to even look.

So, I’ve set the gun firepoint to have a collision of OverlapDynamic and it’s fixed the issue of pushing things a million miles. It’s messed up some other collisions (the collision sphere for torch pickup, coin pickup, statue pickup and a web have gotten larger for some reason, no big deal I can mess around with that)

Now to the next part of the problem, when i set an asset to fracture and shoot at it, nothing happens. If I physically collide with the item it falls apart.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms