Character Course Progress Update - Muscle Orc & Female Fighter Orc

I am not really liking the legs, but he is all joined together so I’m not sure I can change them much at this point. If I can and someone can give me an idea how, I will definitely do so.

I plan on doing all these same steps to the female orc Tomorrow, so keep tuned for her. After which its move on to the next part of the course.

Loving this process that Grant is teaching.

2 Likes

Here is the Female after doing the same steps, both are ready to move to the next stage!

I decided to try and sculpt some hands and feet. WOW is that hard, hopefully in the next stage I can fix them up more.

Will be adjusted the shape a ton in the next stage as well most likely.

1 Like

These are looking good, though the knees on the male Orc look strange so pointed.

The female Orc’s knees, however, look very natural. As far as the fingers and toes, I suggest you try and find reference photos to help you shape and size the fingers and toes, as well as the shape and size of the fingernails and toenails.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, thats the plan on Monday. Gather hand and foot references. And yeah the orc male is giving me issues, I’ll see what I can do for him then too.

Just might want to hear some of the more detailed sculpting tips before doing fingernails and all the details.

Oh I’m sure there are tons of things needing to be done before the nails. I just thought at some point the references would help make doing them somewhat easier.

Keep up the good work. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms