Character Animation Doesn't Rotate After Fixing the Bug With the Pusher Cubes

I finished copying the blueprint script from the video to fix the clipping while not moving bug with the cubes. I compiled and ran the game and the camera was moving and so was the character. The bug was fixed. However, the character was not rotating when it moved. Please help. Thanks!

6 Likes

I fixed the issue by adding the GetLastUpdateRotation node and connecting the return value to the new rotation pins in the MoveUpdatedComponent nodes.

25 Likes

I had the same issue. Your solution works well! For anybody else who runs into this issue, here is @EtherexStudios fix:

23 Likes

Okay, so I had this issue, and @cheerlessDreamer 's solution worked for me, for the rotation at least. Now I am having an issue of after the character gets hit by the cube it proceeds to move backwards and forwards 1cm at a time. Moving the character doesn’t stop it from happening.

Edit: Okay, I don’t know what happened. There was other weird issues, I don’t think the project saved correctly from the last time I did the course, but everything seems to be working as intended now.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms