Change speed of Video?

Hi , Was wondering how one can change speed of Video images … and perhaps someone knows where to get free - house front -. Textures to finish of the UV Mapping tutorial ?..

Are you talking about the playback speed of the matrix-looking texture you’ve put on the screen? I’m not sure if there’s a way to do that in Blender. I’m pretty certain it’s not as simple as changing the value of a slider somewhere though.

When I did this section, I modified the clips in an external video editor (VEGAS 16) and imported the result to Blender. Because Blender has a basic video editor built into it, you may be able to do the same thing that way, but I haven’t done much with it myself.

1 Like

Yes , The Matrix Texture but more the moving Floor Texture … Was too Fast for my little guys legs …
Ok Ill take a look at Vegas … Thanks :+1:

It would probably be more worth your while to research if you can do this with Blender first; a quick search returned a lot of results, so it looks like it should be fairly straightforward. For what you’re doing, I wouldn’t waste time with VEGAS as it’s expensive.

1 Like

Take a look at DaVinci Resolve. You can easily change the speed of your video there. When you slow it down, DR can interpolate the missing frames.

1 Like

Thanks … Ill Take a Look :+1:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms