Certified with flying colors!

Between the “Learn to Code by Making Games - The Complete Unity Developer” and “Pass the Unity Certified Developer Exam” courses on Udemy, I felt prepared walking into the exam room and I walked out CERTIFIED!

I took the Complete Developer course, then I took the Pass the Exam course, but skipped the Mock Exam at the end. The week before the exam, I listened to the Pass the Exam course again (at x1.5 speed) and checked that I understood the quiz topics and answers, researching anything I had trouble with. The day before the exam, I finally took the Mock Exam and spent the rest of the day researching anything I answered incorrectly. The next day, I passed the Certification Exam! I won’t say the real exam was a breeze, because it was not. It was very comprehensive and is worded quite technically, but I felt I was very well-prepared.

My thanks to Ben and Sam for providing the courses. I learned a great deal from both, will use them both for reference in the future, and absolutely credit them with my success.

4 Likes

Excellent news Daryn! This is the great news we love to hear :slight_smile:

Congratulations @Daryn_Guarino! Nice tip about the play back speed for revision!

Well done!

Congratulations, and thank you for the extra detail about how are you revised

Privacy & Terms