Cctv and freelook cams

So I have analyzed these two cams and their scripts.
Free look cam is a vey useful and customizable cam.I like the distance between the character and the main camera more here.But its track speed was so slow, it does not matter though cause all it is a variable which can be adjusted to your taste later on.And also like Ben says in the lecture I wouls not want the camera following main character moving that much around.Still camera moving after the mouse is a pretty necessary fps attribute so I would not throw it away :slight_smile:

CCTV cam was first disabled.For some reason that I dont know they actually created its prefab in which the object is disabled.Anyways it started working after i ticked on it to enable.It really positions the camera in a way that you feel like you are stalking the game scene.It could be used in a few scenes where you wanna tell the story and the character is looking through a cctv camera or it could be used in a game in which you have to nyl move the objects and the player only has to look at the scene from one angle, like a chess or backgommon game.

Well thats all for now.See you all soon in another discussion topic.

Privacy & Terms