Captain Flint - Moving Block Breaker

Tried not to put in too much time on it. Think I’ll move on for now. But it was a fun experimentation. :slight_smile: Hope someone out there enjoys this.

2 Likes

The game is really creative, I love the attempt for perspective, you said you’ll move on, so I’ll save my feedback, but I did found an issue.

Loop of death on the edge of the screen. It would be a good exercise for you to try and fix that.

Really cool and imaginative game

I’m moving on but I’m definitely open for all the feedback you have :slight_smile: Even the most nitpicky ones.

You’re right, I should solve the endless loop… That’s the one big thing that needs to be solved. Thanks a lot :slight_smile: Glad you liked it

Damn! Loved your game it’s so cool!! How’d you added the music to the game as I was also trying but the music was playing again and again…
It will be a great help if you answered…

Used the singleton method.

Don’t know where you are in the course right now but you should see it in the Singleton topic of the block breaker section :slight_smile:

I’ve completed the Block Breaker Section and also know the Singleton method! Thanks for your great help!! I appreciate it a lot!!!

This was fun to play!
I really like what you did with the perspective of how the ball and the ships are smaller on the top of the screen and bigger at the bottom.
Also, the way the ships move towards the bottom is pretty interesting! It makes it a bit more entertaining because you have to make sure to destroy the ships before they reach the bottom.
Overall, this game is pretty cool. I like the theme and how it all ties together pretty well c:

Privacy & Terms