Can't revert submit properlly

So I was trying to revert some changes I made earlier in my project and I followed the tutorial, but when I clicked “Revert submit…” Then it promt that there are conflicts between files, which I didn’t expect since all I did was adding some very basic objects into the scene, here’s my SourceTree history(Sorry for the language).

And here is what my Unity project looks like at the moment:

If I try to, for example, revert the first node after merging(the first “added 8 sphere” one), then I’ll have a conflict alert:

If I try to solve the conflict using “mine” then no change will be made and neither will there be new commit:

And if I try to solve the conflict using “Their”, then there will be new commit, but every changes that I made after that node(Including itself) will be delete:

I don’t understand, shouldn’t the rever submit only revert the changes that I made specifically at that time point? This just have no difference than forcing to reset to current branch!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms