Can't load CoreMinimal.h library - bull cow game

Hi, I’m using UE4.26.2 and having an issue loading the CoreMinimal.h Library in the bull cow game, similar to others. It doesn’t come up when I type it into the #include file, which means my TArray isn’t recognised and probably won’t compile.

I’ve tried Refreshing VS code in Unreal but that didn’t work. I’m looking at the other solution provided that involves going into the json files but I’m a but unclear on what to do next as there is a dozen pathways there, do I add the "\ to each pathway? Do you do it in both compile command files?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would love to finish this course!

IntelliSense isn’t the thing doing the compiling so, in a way, it’s unrelated. If it’s in the right directory and the syntax is correct (which it is in your screenshot) then it should compile.

I suggest you use the IntelliSense fixes extension that’s mentioned in Bull Cow Game and to not bother about trying to fix that header in particular. You’re not going to be coding anything in that header, it’s just going to be your list of words and that’s it.

Thanks for your assurance. So the game will run without VS Code recognising the commands?
Also, where do I locate the intellisense fixes you mentioned?
UPDATE: Found the video for the Intellisense fix! Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms