Can't Import Unity Package...?!

OK so this is a weird one that I have never ever seen before, and I wanted to ask about it

Why can’t I import my Unity Package into my project? My latest update had that issue, and because I accidentally broke my current project (that’s the thousandth time I do this accident), I had to rollback to a short while back (I’m still fixing the bugs…)

My question for now is, why does one of my Unity Package files flat out reject being imported into my Unity Engine?!

(and this error pls needs help)

roll back as in going from one version of Unity to an older version of Unity?

no, rollback as in using one of my Unity Packages I created three days ago :slight_smile: - same Unity Version though

I’m assuming it gave you some sort of error message when you tried to import it?

nope, nada. It just flat out won’t get into the engine. Do you know the block mouse icon that shows up when an action on a computer is not allowed? Yup, that’s what happened (P.S: I permanently deleted that file btw, after I made sure everything works on a newer copy, but I still want to ask about this)

I tried with older versions, and this one was the exception…

In that case, without an error message to start from, I have no way of even guessing what’s going on.

This looks like a job for the Unity Forums

Fair enough, let’s see what happened there :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms