Can't Hot Reload!

I can’t hot reload (compile while playing). When I am not playing I can compile just fine, but as soon as I start playing both the Build and Compile icons go grey. Please help.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem! Have you found a solution?

Sadly, no I haven’t. Have you had this issue too? I’ve even tried reinstalling the engine. Wait, have you upgraded your project from a lower engine version? I’ve even upgraded mine from 4.15. (took me a while :slight_smile: ) I’m wondering if that might be the problem. Thanks!

I haven’t had your issue, but I wouldn’t migrate my project to a different unreal version. I’d just start a new one by that point I think. I am using UE 4.19.2? Maybe that’s the problem? I don’t know

This is so weird. :neutral_face:

I have the same problem too.

Yeah, this is really weird. Have you migrated your project? What version are you using?

4.19.2 No, and even if I create a totally new project. Still not work.

same problem here
version 4.19.2

Hmm, I still haven’t found the solution. Even when I moved on to Battle Tank, it wouldn’t do it. Just looking back at the comments makes it seem like it might be an issue with 4.19.2. Everyone with the problem is using version 4.19.2. Maybe it is fixed in 4.20?

Thanks for the reply; every bit helps.

Privacy & Terms