Can't do Live Coding

I have tried Everything for hours and no answers seem to be working, but every time I try to do Live Coding it fails and says Registered process C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.0\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealEditor.exe (PID: 12236)
Loading module C:\Users\askar\Documents\Unreal Projects\ObstacleAssault\Binaries\Win64\UnrealEditor-ObstacleAssault.dll (0.076 MB)
No PDB file found for module UnrealEditor-LiveCoding.dll. If this is a packaged build, make sure that debug files are being staged. Live coding will be disabled for this module.
Loaded 1 module(s) (0.000s, 5 translation units)
Live coding ready - Save changes and press Ctrl+Alt+F11 to re-compile code
Manual recompile triggered
---------- Creating patch ----------
Running C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.0\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.exe -Target=“ObstacleAssaultEditor Win64 Development -Project=”“C:/Users/askar/Documents/Unreal Projects/ObstacleAssault/ObstacleAssault.uproject”"" -LiveCoding -LiveCodingModules=“C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_5.0/Engine/Intermediate/LiveCodingModules.txt” -LiveCodingManifest=“C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_5.0/Engine/Intermediate/LiveCoding.json” -WaitMutex -LiveCodingLimit=100
Quick restart disabled when re-instancing is enabled.
Log file: C:\Users\askar\AppData\Local\UnrealBuildTool\Log.txt
Target is up to date
Total execution time: 1.77 seconds
Unable to parse C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_5.0/Engine/Intermediate/LiveCoding.json

Please Help because I don’t want to have to keep restarting the engine for every line of code

Do you have any issues with Live Coding disabled?

No I don’t think so, but what do you mean in case I did not understand

Thank you! This works!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms